Diffusion-open, salt-resistant, high compressive strength, white restoration plaster with very high porosity and hydrophobicity. It prevents or reduces the formation of condensate. It can be applied manually or by machine.
Watch the KÖSTER Restoration Plaster application video!
Video: Diffusion characteristics of KÖSTER Restoration Plaster!
Consumption: Approx. 12 kg / m²; per cm layer thickness
- Finland, Helsinki, Kalevankatu 45
- Iran, Holly Shrine Dome
- Latvia, Riga GAS 4
- Nederland, Optrekkend vocht Utrecht
- Netherlands, Amsterdam, Goethe Institut
- Netherlands, Leiden, Dutch National Museum of Antiquities
- Netherlands, The Hague, The Arcade Cemetery
- Portugal, Viana do Castelo, Casa Particular
- Slovenia, Ptuj, renovation historical mansion from the 15th century